Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal!

Go down

Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal! Empty Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal!

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:27 pm

I

Last edited by OkieGray on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal! Empty Re: Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal!

Post by mpfan61 on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:47 pm

I totally agree with everything you've said!! she's amazing!!!

mpfan61
Melissa Fan
Melissa Fan

Back to top Go down

Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal! Empty Re: Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal!

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:59 pm

Sleep

Last edited by OkieGray on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa#1Fan on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Hello, this is Josie! And thanks for mentioning me on your post. Anywho, my phone conversation with Melissa (for the 2nd time) was amazing! I'm so lucky I get the chance to communicate with her and I also am thankful Melissa gave me an autograph as well. Melissa is a wonderful person, and I will always love her Smile
Melissa#1Fan
Melissa#1Fan
Advanced Melissa Fan
Advanced Melissa Fan

http://melissasource.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 pm

cat

Last edited by OkieGray on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Hello OkieGray! First of all, thanks for joining the boards. Glad to have you here. And my phone conversation with Melissa (Just like Josie, for the second time) was amazing! I had a great time talking to her! She said so many kind words to me! She's so sweet! Gotta love her! And I agree with your post in this topic! Definitely agree! And thanks for mentioning me in your post! Smile Thanks so much! Smile Hope U have a great time here on the boards. Melissa Peterman is registered, and in the phone call, she said she'll make some posts when she gets on the computer next. I think she said tonight. Anywho, thanks for joining, glad you did! Thanks for your support!

Admin
Admin

http://melissapeterman.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:48 pm

clown

Last edited by OkieGray on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Ur welcome! Very welcome! Smile And I bet U will talk to Melissa via phone call very soon! Smile Hope U get to do that!

Admin
Admin

http://melissapeterman.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:54 am

pig

Last edited by OkieGray on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by melpetermanfan1 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:09 pm

hey carol! im glad that you joined us.<3
melpetermanfan1
melpetermanfan1
Melissa Fan
Melissa Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissarulz on Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 pm

an not gettin all ok confused

Melissarulz
Melissa Fan
Melissa Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down