Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal!

5 posters

Go down

Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal! Empty Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:27 pm

I

Last edited by OkieGray on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal! Empty Re: Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal!

Post by mpfan61 Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:47 pm

I totally agree with everything you've said!! she's amazing!!!

mpfan61
Melissa Fan
Melissa Fan

Back to top Go down

Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal! Empty Re: Hello Tweeterman! Melissa Peterman is the real deal!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:59 pm

Sleep

Last edited by OkieGray on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissa#1Fan Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:12 pm

Hello, this is Josie! And thanks for mentioning me on your post. Anywho, my phone conversation with Melissa (for the 2nd time) was amazing! I'm so lucky I get the chance to communicate with her and I also am thankful Melissa gave me an autograph as well. Melissa is a wonderful person, and I will always love her Smile
Melissa#1Fan
Melissa#1Fan
Advanced Melissa Fan
Advanced Melissa Fan

http://melissasource.yolasite.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 pm

cat

Last edited by OkieGray on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Hello OkieGray! First of all, thanks for joining the boards. Glad to have you here. And my phone conversation with Melissa (Just like Josie, for the second time) was amazing! I had a great time talking to her! She said so many kind words to me! She's so sweet! Gotta love her! And I agree with your post in this topic! Definitely agree! And thanks for mentioning me in your post! Smile Thanks so much! Smile Hope U have a great time here on the boards. Melissa Peterman is registered, and in the phone call, she said she'll make some posts when she gets on the computer next. I think she said tonight. Anywho, thanks for joining, glad you did! Thanks for your support!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://melissapeterman.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:48 pm

clown

Last edited by OkieGray on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:56 pm

Ur welcome! Very welcome! Smile And I bet U will talk to Melissa via phone call very soon! Smile Hope U get to do that!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://melissapeterman.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:54 am

pig

Last edited by OkieGray on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by melpetermanfan1 Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:09 pm

hey carol! im glad that you joined us.<3
melpetermanfan1
melpetermanfan1
Melissa Fan
Melissa Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Melissarulz Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:43 pm

an not gettin all ok confused

Melissarulz
Melissa Fan
Melissa Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down